🧈 About Butter
At Butter, we believe in powering high-energy and effective collaboration through smooth and delightful experiences. Our goal is to build the world's most engaging, interactive and fun all-in-one platform for delivering virtual workshops, tapping into a billion dollar niche of online meetings.
The first designs and lines of code were shipped in May 2020. We've grown our small initial group to a team of 17 awesome people across 10 countries and have secured backing by some of the best investors in Europe 🤘 Now, we're looking for more great talent!
✍️ The Role
We're looking for a strong, highly motivated and creative QA Tester to join our team with the experience and depth of skills to comfortably take on complex QA projects to help us make Butter, better. Together with the team you will assess product problems, brainstorm solutions, and ensure product quality and release readiness.
At Butter, building tech is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team with good communication skills is required.
You'll be joining the Butter Engineering team and working closely with Adam, our founding CTO.
⚙️ Your responsibilities
- Create test plans based on product design
- Execute various types of tests required to deliver well-functioning product
- Ensure the quality of product using manual testing methodology on MacOs, Windows platform, and Mobile platforms (iOS & Android)
- Discover bugs within the software across various platform
- Document and troubleshoot issues found during testing
- Perform routine application performance checks and audits
- Work closely with development and product team to determine specific test requirements
- Analyse, recreate, and report on flagged bug reports from customers
- Analyse and report on call sessions via our call quality dashboard
- Drive team initiatives towards measuring the right metrics to track progress on improvement of performance and quality
💪 What we’re looking for
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience on QA Testing software applications
- Familiarity with test plan design
- Knowledge of stress test, sanity test, smoke test, regression test
- Experience with test case management systems
- Detail-orientation, self-management and ability to prioritize work programs based on goals and objective
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with confidence and ability to think on your feet in a constantly changing environment.
- Would prefer a +/- 4 hours time zone difference from IDN. Take this as a soft requirement though.
- 🌎 Fully remote team: Work from wherever you want - forever
- ⌚️ Flexible work hours: We care about how much you get done - not how much you work or when you do it
- 🏡 Equipment budget: $500 to set up your home office and ensure you have the equipment you need to do your job well!
- 🏖 Unlimited paid vacation: People at Butter can take as many days off as they need - and we strongly encourage to do so
- ⛑ Health Insurance: We either pay or give support towards health insurance (depending on where you live and what you need)
- 🎓 Self-development: We actively invest in our employees and support you on your individual development goals.
🤩 Ready to join us?
Be ready to include:
- LinkedIn profile (or resume) - Examples or descriptions of previous work - A few lines (or maybe a Loom vid) on why you're excited about Butter